The Madhya Pradesh state government provides scholarships to students from Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities through the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS) (ST). The program is managed by the state’s Tribal Welfare Department and provides financial assistance to children from low-income families. The primary goal of the scheme is to encourage such students to continue their education. The scholarship funds are immediately deposited into the students’ bank accounts. Continue reading to find out more about the MPTAAS scholarship 2022’s eligibility requirements, selection procedure, document requirements, and other details.
The abbreviation for Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System is MPTAS. The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department is a large organization, and this portal all of its activities. There are approximately 18 schemes on this MPTAAS Portal.
The MPTAAS scholarship scheme is fully discussed on the MPTAAS portal. Students in Madhya Pradesh can use this portal to apply for the MPTAAS scholarship and receive benefits. The applicant learns about scholarship applications, academic quality, management systems, hostel facilities, and universities, among many other things.
MPTAAS SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The MPTAAS scholarship is a post-matric scholarship scheme. Its primary goal is to promote equal educational opportunities for students in the state’s 11th, 12th, college, and Ph.D. classes, as well as SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), and backward class children. The main goal of the scheme is to provide financial aid to students from the SC, ST, and lower classes who are pursuing higher education. It is organized by the Tribal Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh students are eligible to apply for the MPTAAS scholarship scheme. The MPTAAS Official Website (www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas) includes an online application form that students can use to apply for the scholarship quickly. The scholarship, as well as the benefits of the scholarship, can be requested by the registered candidate. The candidates will greatly benefit from this scholarship, which promotes equal educational opportunities for them.
This post will cover every aspect of the MPTAAS scholarship 2022, including eligibility requirements, registration procedures, and the EKYC process, so you can apply from the comfort of home.
MPTAAS SCHOLARSHIP OVERVIEW
|Name of Scheme||MPTAAS|
|Organization||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST students in Madhya Pradesh|
MPTAAS SCHOLARSHIP PURPOSE
Madhya Pradesh’s Tribal Welfare Department has launched a scholarship program to assist ST (Schedule Tribe) and ST students. It helps students pursue higher education in engineering and medicine. The candidates will greatly benefit from this scholarship, which promotes equal educational opportunities for them. Financially disadvantaged students are allowed to participate in the mainstream when a candidate is chosen as a scholarship awardee.
Documents need for MPTAAS Register
- Passport-sized image
- A student’s identification and a copy of the qualifying exam’s score sheet
- Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card A recent fee receipt and admission letter are examples of residential evidence.
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Bank account of a student
How to apply MPTAAS Scholarship portal
- The approved MPTAAS portal is a scholarship portal.mp.nic.in.
- Click the registration link under ‘Student Corner.’
- Continue by inputting your Aadhaar number.
- Completely fill out the registration form.
- After completing the registration process, go to the application form link and fill out the necessary information.
- All required documentation must be uploaded.
- Fill out the application form and save a copy for your records.
Application submission at the tribal ministry portal
- To connect the official website, go to tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas.
- Click the ‘New Beneficiary Profile Registration’ link in the ‘Login’ window.
- The following information is required: name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, town/city, mobile number, address, email address, and caste certificate number.
- Then, click the ‘Save and Next button.
- Your mobile number will be sent a one-time password (OTP). Examine the phone number.
- Make a username and password for yourself. Save these login credentials somewhere safe for future use.
- Enter your ID and password to log in.